First of all in order to find love, you have to love yourself


Recently, Power Publishers and Oxford Bookstore organized a twin launch event of popular Australian author and globe trotter Geri Hemer's books FOXY LADY and HOW TO WIN YOUR MAN AND KEEP HIM along with the audiobook versions of these two books, at Oxford Bookstore, Kolkata.


You have mixed with the A-List of the music world, foreign dignitaries and captains of industry. How do you think that wealth of experience influences your present career as an author?

Spending time and talking to people is one of my favorite pass time. I am a good listener and I always find the deeper meaning in a conversation besides what they are talking about. I find that fascinating especially when they asked me about my relationship.

What inspired you to write this book?

I was inspired by my spouse in a lot of ways. Firstly the love that we share together and how fortunate we are to have this experience Love does not come easy so I appreciate every single moment.


Can you please tell us about your approach to writing? For example, do you follow structures and writing rules? Or do you write in a free flow way?

When it comes to writing, I just let it flow. Whatever comes to mind i write and later I would go over it and correct when necessary. Things just pop into my head especially when I am having a glass of champagne.

If you could have people take away just one lesson from this book, what would it be?

The lessons I would like to send to people .First of all in order to find love, you have to love yourself. You have to trust each other.


What is your best advice for them when it comes to finding a spouse?

Every one has a soulmate out there just waiting to find that one someone special .If you tell yourself that you will never find love, it would be forever lost.

What’s that one piece of advice you’d give to everyone to stay happy?

Happiness comes from within. In a relationship you have to find time for each other. A time to talk, a time to love, a time to give and most of all a time to listen. And remember that trust is always essential in a relationship. Love is like flowers, if you don't water them they wilt and die.

Can you please tell us what we can expect to see from you in the future?

Currently I am working on another novel. Also we will be making a film here in India from one of my latest book FOXY LADY.

Pic courtesy : Power Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com